Sunday, October 14, 2007

iMac and Nikon D40

Apple Mac Notebook

For a long time now, I have been really raving for a Mac Book. Earlier, when I got my Acer, was seriously thinking of picking up this dream machine, but it was not able to afford. Now, I think I am very serious about this machine and I am seriously thinking of picking up very soon. The configuration I am looking for is 13 Inch, 2.16 GHz, Intel Core Duo, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB HDD, CD/DVD RW. At the current exchange rates, i feel this is the right time to pick this beauty. Hopefully I can....
Nikon D40

This is my another wish. I researched a bit on the DSLR Camera's and finally zeroing on this one for its afford ability and features. This has got a 2.5 inch LCD screen, comes with 18-55 MM lens, Remote control to shoot self pictures, Auto and Manual modes for preference of picture shooting, Auto flash, Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up and night portrait pictures. The other lens I would definitely suggest is the 35-200 MM lens which will help a mature photographers the flexibility of taking various kinds of pictures. Photography is science and going forward, will try writing reviews / understanding of lens for people who are beginning to have their own photography collection. With technology advancing everyday, buying a good camera is just being affordable.

Let me get into photography classes later, just wanted to share my thoughts on this computer and camera...share you thoughts if you already have one of these and make me make a better decision.

No comments: