Saturday, June 9, 2007

Frames of Mind 2007

I have been to the "Frames of Mind 2007" exibition organized by the Bangalore Photography Club. It is really worth a visit. I took my dad along and he too liked it very much.
Few of the photograph's which stood out in the gallery (my list) are:
Suprabhatam - Ajay
A New Beginning - Missed the photographer's name :(
Wild Silhouette - Sanjay KH
Natures Mirror - Rakesh Balaji
What Next - Ashish V
Evening Hues - Ankit Pai
Misty Morning, don't see no sun - Bob Marely - Arun Kurian (This is a fantastic photograph)

I tried looking and adding links to the photos I mentioned above, but could not find them in open album, but if you want to see amazing works of other Photographers, visit www.BangalorePhotograhpyClub.com.

Although I have just mentioned about few photos above, all photographs displayed in the exibition are absolutely fantastic...

Good going BPC, hope to see many more excellent works in the near future.

No comments: